interior licks flick on over bumps.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dustin83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've already replaced the driver door jamb switch, it still does it. Now before I replaced the other 3, what else could cause this?

Reaction score
maybe the light switch on the dash?

Thought about that also, read a couple write ups that the switch slowly takes a **** and the dome light will randomly come on, mostly at night when your not around and you have a dead battery.

dustin83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I found the problem. I have replaced both jamb switches on drivers side and passenger door. I'm pretty sure it was the passenger side. If that doesnt work, a new headlight switch is 38 bucks from Vatozone.

Reaction score
I think I found the problem. I have replaced both jamb switches on drivers side and passenger door. I'm pretty sure it was the passenger side. If that doesnt work, a new headlight switch is 38 bucks from Vatozone.

I just sold an oem one for $25 shipped to someone on here. If only a week ago. Hope you get it knocked out with the jamb switch.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i also thought it might be the headlight switch/ unit. but wouldnt your headlights flicker then too? i know if that switch is unplugged your int lights dont come on with the door open, atleast on my truck.

Reaction score
i also thought it might be the headlight switch/ unit. but wouldnt your headlights flicker then too? i know if that switch is unplugged your int lights dont come on with the door open, atleast on my truck.

The switch housing is one unit but the internals are separate. I noticed mine going bad when the dome override button was getting sticky and some times wouldn't work unless you forced it in or out. At the end of it's life my override wouldn't do anything and the lights stayed on constantly.