installing tansgo or b&m shift kit?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
one guy tells you not to go with b&m and others tell you we've done it and use it and you steer away from it?? just because his is weak doesn't mean yours is and IMO the reason the b&m shift kit MIGHT cause damage is because it WORKS. It makes it shift hard and get good tire chirping shifts, trans go depdning on the one you get does nothing. Or at least doesn't make em bark hard. and IMO that would save the weak trans parts since it aint shifting as hard, or chirping tires as much as the other.

You want to play it safe though go for it, I don't blame ya.

I know b&m works, it's simple no real valve mods, and I'd do em again in a heartbeat.

Reaction score
one guy tells you not to go with b&m and others tell you we've done it and use it and you steer away from it?? just because his is weak doesn't mean yours is and IMO the reason the b&m shift kit MIGHT cause damage is because it WORKS. It makes it shift hard and get good tire chirping shifts, trans go depdning on the one you get does nothing. Or at least doesn't make em bark hard. and IMO that would save the weak trans parts since it aint shifting as hard, or chirping tires as much as the other.

You want to play it safe though go for it, I don't blame ya.

I know b&m works, it's simple no real valve mods, and I'd do em again in a heartbeat.

welll Ive heard mixed reviews on both. i personally will probably go with the trans go because i had a bandm in a el camino before and it didn't do much. felt a little better but not close to what i expected. but really i need to know how to do it!