installed H.I.D reverse lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
had a set of ddm h.i.ds that i took out of my high beams. a guy did it on T Y FORUM
so thanks to him i did it to.
i put them in my L.E.D TAIL lights didn't do any drilling holes it about 4 hrs now i did
put a relay for them using the light green reverse light wire to trigger the relay so

it want put a strain on that small wire. i ran the power wire under the truck to the
aux a bolt with a 20 amp fuse. i zip tied it to the wire loom along the chassis.

they light up the rear real good. pics soon

Chad

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you explain to me how you made it work? i got some new h.i.d.s on the way and i wont have no use for my old highs.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a hot glue gun that i used to glue the h.i.d bulb housing over the socket bulb hole . there are black round plastic covers back side of quater

panel take it off but don't destroy it your are going to put it back after you push the wire &that black box up in it . get a string drop it down that gap
where the tail lights sit tie the string to the light plug coming from ballast then pull it up through that gap . cut and tape the reverse wires and now plug the h.i.d 's connectors screw your tails on. back under truck screw the ballasts on to metal drill a hole in that plastic round cover and a slit so you can put
back around wire. run your power wire to the batt and get a relay all this is mounted some where in back. i will do pics of the install

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmm very intriging. got any pics looking straight at em? i got some LED reverse but they aint doing it for me.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will do picks. And I had. L.e.d s too in mine

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is the picks and one is the lighted upper front marker light