i would like to do a sfa swap on my crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isenegger

Reaction score
i wanna start by saying that i really like my truck, it very clean inside and out and i think its gonna be sticking around for a while. its a 98 cclb 2wd 1ton. i have been looking around at some sfa kits and none for the 2wd due to the way the front frame is curved up. they dont make a kit that takes care of that. i was wondering if i should find someone to cut and plate the front frame horns flat so i can use a "4x4 sfa" kit to convert my truck. has anyone else with a c2500 or c3500 done a sfa swap. i also wondering which 8lug axle to use. i was thinking about a mid 90s f350 axle. thanks

silver98z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Call Toby at XXXTraction. With his link kit, it doesn't matter what the front frame horns do. It's a top notch kit too.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Link it. Check out my thread, I am building a modified radius arm set up, kinda of a blend of the TnT jeep and what *** traction makes. the curve in the front of the frame is a not a concern.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Offroad design has one for 2wd. I am doing a sas from them now. Great quality kit i must say!

isenegger

Reaction score
ord does make a nice kit. but for the 2wd 2500/3500 i would have to cut the front frame horns. im an ok welder i just dont trust myself to do that on my frame

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
Call Toby at XXXTraction. With his link kit, it doesn't matter what the front frame horns do. It's a top notch kit too.

Actually it does, unless you go with a stupid amount of lift. The problem isn't with leaves hitting the crossmember, it's the front axle.