I want to go riding now... Sick ATV Vid!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
all of those videos are great, they are pretty crazy riders

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
used to ride like that then it got too expensive replacing parts

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

i can't stand those big goups like that anymore, i use to think that would be awesome to be in a group like that, but personally i think its stupid, all they do is drink really, then they break stuff and eventually someone gets hurt giving riding a bad rap, sorry about the rant, i just dont like that stuff anymore, i love riding, but its just ignorant and what is making our sport get more and more regulations and laws.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
used to ride like that then it got too expensive replacing parts

Exactly like me, have had the entire machine ('04 Sportsman 500HO) gone threw and entire frontend replaced 3 times in 5 years @1k+ each time... Why do all the fun hobbies have to be so damn expensive :nono:

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
true all they do is drink, but when we rode people would wonder off the trails and destroy property. Now i barly ride i might use my wheeler for my deer plots and plowing. all the trails we had to ride are closed and i just aint fun being soaking wet while its 23 degrees and doing 50

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
agreed, and riding is expensive, thankfully we have never had anything to major happen to any of our bikes (knock on wood) illinoisboys bike goes through a front end a year, mine isnt to bad, and dads bike gets treated like a baby so nothing happens to it (once again knock on wood)

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These guys think they own the trails and have no common sense at all. i got hit head on by a dumbass like that in a rhino haulin ass thru blind corner in the trails on my bike. i was lucky i got outta there with just a concussion. never rode trails after that. i stuck with the track where everything everyone was ridin was the same size and goin in the same direction.

edit: i dont mean anything bad toward the guys who ride smart, theres plenty of great riders out there, im just talkin about the idiots