I need some buckets!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Silvi 1990

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum but not new to the 88-98 CK ownership. The only thing thats different from other times ive own one is that this one im actually fixing up to be a show truck maybe even run some rallys in. But all in due time. The thing im actually stuck on right now is the interior mainly finding a good set of bucket seats. Ive been looking around in different cars and trucks to find a good set and most have been eighter a different color that i would have to retread or no comfortable enough that i felt that i could go a long way with. I have been looking at a new set from Corbeau there gts seats but they come with a big price tag of 349.00 bucks a seat. There nice but not that nice. anyone put a good set in that i can check out would be nice thx.
heres the seats i was talking about if you like to look at them http://www.corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/gts_ii/
You must be registered for see images attach

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
mine are from a 98 bonneville....minor mod to bolt right in
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put a set of seats outta a 90s bonneville in my old ext cab 2wd! They were so comfortable I loved them.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Those 2007's bolt right in?
I have heard of people using Bonneville seats a lot.

Super Silvi 1990

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how are they when turning corners hard, i do autocross ( the ones with the cones) in my maro thinking about using this truck in it as well when im done.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Find some seats outta a VW Gti, they are usually recaro's which are great for cornering and are extremely comfortable. Although unlike Bonneville seats they will not be bolt it.