I need an rear o2 sensor harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sledneck48

Reaction score
Heres the deal. It's an 2000 K2500 GMC quad cab and after buying the truck I realized its missing the rear harness for the rear o2 sensors.
The exhaust is what looks like is off a 305 vortec so there is only one converter and the hole after the converter is plugged. I know i have to get the correct y-pipe with the dual converter set-up. But I FIRST need this harness It's a six prong connector that is plugged in on the left side on top of transmission then atop the transfer case where it splits off into two individual square plugs that would plug into the rear o2 sensors. Remember this is a quad cab so this harness when it splits off into two one side runs over to the right side of the frame and back to the most rear sensor.
I saw what I needed when a 1998 k2500 regular cab came into
My shop. It also had the exhaust that I needed with the dual cats pipe. And this truck had the same harness that I am missing.

Can anybody help? Anybody have one or know what I'm talking about.

Also does anybody know if GM only put the larger diameter y-pipes on the 3/4 and 1 ton 5.7 vortecs? I've seen 1998's 1500's with the smaller pipes, just wondering????

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey mike did you get my text? i have the guys at the yard near me keeping an eye out for that harness,there are a few trucks coming in this week.also the y pipe is larger on the 25 and 3500's

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might have something off a 1500...I'll have to look when I get home from work tomorrow