I know its nbs but heres my girlfriends truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We spent the weekend doing a bunch of add-ons,flares smoked headlights and marker lights and new taillights and led third brake light.
You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good man! Love the pocket flares! I'm not really a fan of smoked headlights because of the functionality of them, but they look good on there!

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I gotta find the pics of it when we bought it last year it was bone stock hadnt run in over a year had a bad trans its come a long way in one year.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
IMO....Nothing hotter than a girl in a beefed up truck. Your a lucky man!!!

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And she has no problem twistin wrenchs on it also,she's right out there workin with me on it

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
And she has no problem twistin wrenchs on it also,she's right out there workin with me on it

I had my wife out in the junk yard last week. Thought she was going to have a panic attack!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had my wife out in the junk yard last week. Thought she was going to have a panic attack!

LMAO.....Im with ya. She did not find it very exciting when I went around with a buddy at pick and pull getting about 3-4 sets of front axle shafts for my Jeep. She was awesome at finding vehicles but promises of luxury vehicles and expensive clothes will not make her come out again.