I finally found me another GMT400!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the frame finished up and put the new shocks on. I’m going to put the bed back on and finish it up tomorrow.
You must be registered for see images attach
Why does your exhaust look new?

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why does your exhaust look new?
A lot of it is new - from the Y pipe all the way back to about the rear axle is new pipe, but I wanted to keep the original tailpipes, so I scuffed them down painted them with VHT header paint.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A lot of it is new - from the Y pipe all the way back to about the rear axle is new pipe, but I wanted to keep the original tailpipes, so I scuffed them down painted them with VHT header paint.
Very nice. I thought they discontinued the 2 tailpipes. They look factory and if I get my hands on a 94 c 1500 that's what I want to switch too. Right now it has the 1 single tail pipe exiting

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice. I thought they discontinued the 2 tailpipes. They look factory and if I get my hands on a 94 c 1500 that's what I want to switch too. Right now it has the 1 single tail pipe exiting
The last 1/4 of it was in good shape, so I had my exhaust guy make new pipes coming off the muffler go back until it started bending up over the axle. I’ve always loved the look of them, and I’m glad I was able to keep them.

The Flowmaster FlowFX muffler sounds more like a Magnaflow. It has a nice deep tone, but isn’t really loud at all.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The last 1/4 of it was in good shape, so I had my exhaust guy make new pipes coming off the muffler go back until it started bending up over the axle. I’ve always loved the look of them, and I’m glad I was able to keep them.

The Flowmaster FlowFX muffler sounds more like a Magnaflow. It has a nice deep tone, but isn’t really loud at all.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Heck yeah. Sounds great

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the new taillights yesterday and put them in. They look great, but the module did not work in either of them. I had to take the module and bulbs out of my original lights to use them.