I am back!! and with a OBS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
If the PY0s were stock they would be on the rpo sheet i think

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

10 times better!!

You must be registered for see images

I have problems...

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Gotta remember with those models there was a lot of cleaning out the parts rooms which led to odd options.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Gotta remember with those models there was a lot of cleaning out the parts rooms which led to odd options.
Exactly. Talked to my buddy who works at a boneyard specializing in OBS and that's all we could come up with. He has never seen such a weird truck. The vinyl floor is just way weird for the rest of it.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
That's pretty odd optioning.. Why can I never find a crew cab?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Exactly. Talked to my buddy who works at a boneyard specializing in OBS and that's all we could come up with. He has never seen such a weird truck. The vinyl floor is just way weird for the rest of it.

It happens. People order weird stuff. That ex-wrecker I rebuilt for my buddy (the blue one with the flatbed on my projects page) was a power window/power lock truck with a split bench/console, and vinyl floor. You see that more these days since PW/PL even power mirrors are on pretty much everything, so even a stripped-down truck like my former 2009 3500HD wrecker was a vinyl floor/cloth seat truck but had all the power stuff and steering wheel radio controls, just didn't have the big fancy mirrors or the DIC.

Richard