HVAC conversion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
umm... my truck came with A/C i know that for a fact, my uncle is the one that took it out and replace the pulley on the engine to by pass the a/c pulley, and took out the hoses and stuff....

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
umm... my truck came with A/C i know that for a fact, my uncle is the one that took it out and replace the pulley on the engine to by pass the a/c pulley, and took out the hoses and stuff....
i did a little digging and it seems there was a oddball mechanical unit used in 88-89, even found one on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-GMC-Si...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3cb598c546

i think if you swapped the interior a/c wiring and added the encoder motors you could run the digital control

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so this whole manual set up is new to alot of people? their pretty popular around here!

Its totally new to me having a manual with A/C. Pretty cool though. Ive never seen that, and Im a regular at the self serve junkyard, ive seen hundreds of these trucks.