Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Ok... So some guy wants to swap me these 37/13r16 Boggers for my Toyo's... My Toyo's have maybe 800 miles on them. But I put them to the test this past weekend and they don't do the greatest in the mud. He doesn't know how many miles are on them but he claims there not dry rotted. I'm waiting on him to send some more detailed pics before I do the deal. What do y'all think.....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

To be honest they look to be slightly better than half tread. But the last set I had 2 of them were almost bald and they still pulled a hell of a lot better than these Toyo's.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
If that works out good for you that will be awesome! Have you heard or had any experience with mud grapplers?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
If that works out good for you that will be awesome! Have you heard or had any experience with mud grapplers?

Obnoxiously loud, wear fast and don't do well in the mud. Boggers on the other hand are obnoxiously loud, wear fast and can't be beat in the mud! Lol

ill trade you my 33/12.5 dune grapplers for your toyos :deal:

Thanks but no thanks. I wouldn't make it anywhere at my lease with those tires. Barely make it with the Toyo's.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
All I will say is that I miss this truck on boggers! Can you fit the 37s? If you are ok with them wearing fast I would say go for it!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Obnoxiously loud, wear fast and don't do well in the mud. Boggers on the other hand are obnoxiously loud, wear fast and can't be beat in the mud! Lol

Thanks but no thanks. I wouldn't make it anywhere at my lease with those tires. Barely make it with the Toyo's.

Thanks for the heads up man!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
All I will say is that I miss this truck on boggers! Can you fit the 37s? If you are ok with them wearing fast I would say go for it!

They will probably rub, so if I do get them I'll probably eventually get a 2" body lift. But if I fit them with crank and a body lift I should be able to fit then with the 6" RCX

Thanks for the heads up man!

No problem, my buddy had them on his truck and they wouldn't do any better than my old MTR's.