Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Debating on putting it on to the 97. Or possibly getting my dad to somehow Put both bumpers together, but I don't know if that can be done with it looking good. But I won't get rid of it.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh shoot....

Putting them together sounds like a good idea to...

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Thanks hopefully I can get to work on it tomorrow. May have to built new brackets because of the body lift but we will see. Now I have to get a winch!

Cant wait to see a picture of it on the truck. My truck too has a body lift, and am looking around at possible bumpers. Hopefully seeing yours will give me an understanding of what i want, as i am unsure about the style and what not that i want.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I need some opinions, i may start DDing this truck again, and my wife driving my 97. She really wants to stay at home with the baby. Since she brings home about $2600 a month there will be a lot of cut backs and alot more of me working OT... So IF this happens and hopefully it won't... i will sell the boggers and buy some 315/75r16's MTZ's, a RCX 6in. remove the body lift and completely rebuild the frontend... and possibly new paint. or should i leave the body lift, decrank, rebuild frontend and run 33's? i would save alot of money but i already have 4.56 gears. so what are yalls opinions.

Last edited:

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
id vote the 315s and 6 inch..but for dd i would do 4 inch with 33s....the cheapest thing to do would be to leave the body lift and rebuild the front end and run 33s tho.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since it sounds like you will need to be saving done $$$$ I vote decrank, rebuild front an roll 33's since that sounds the cheapest....

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
id vote the 315s and 6 inch..but for dd i would do 4 inch with 33s....the cheapest thing to do would be to leave the body lift and rebuild the front end and run 33s tho.
Since it sounds like you will need to be saving done $$$$ I vote decrank, rebuild front an roll 33's since that sounds the cheapest....

idk ill might just buy an RCX 6 and just roll on the boggers till there toast then get some new 35's. P2 how much $$$ did you spend on all your frontend rebuild stuff?