Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys... I'm taking a concealed carry class tomorrow. So I was shooting my most accurate pistol. Which is actually my cheapest... It's a Bersa .380 but I'm buying a Taurus TCP .380 tomorrow after the class to CC.

Nice! I need to put some cash away and pick up another handgun. I have 2 S&W K frames. .22 and .38. My dad has the .357 to the set. I'm thinking about a 9MM for carrying. I just need to get the cash together and then start shopping around.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I have one of the Taurus 380's...tip of the day: shoot it with one hand ONLY haha.

Yeh I know it'll take some time and many rounds to get use to it.

Nice! I need to put some cash away and pick up another handgun. I have 2 S&W K frames. .22 and .38. My dad has the .357 to the set. I'm thinking about a 9MM for carrying. I just need to get the cash together and then start shopping around.

Yeah I'm getting this .380 because its a pocket pistol. And I'm going to use is in the summertime. But I'm thinking about the Ruger LCR for winter carry. Or maybe a 9mm not sure yet.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
No updates, but I went to the camp today to shoot my gun and took a few pics

You must be registered for see images attach

From the looks of it, it wouldn't be too difficult to add a front prerunner style center skid plate with cooling ducting behind it to fill the area between the frame rails.

Sent from the middle of nowhere

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
From the looks of it, it wouldn't be too difficult to add a front prerunner style center skid plate with cooling ducting behind it to fill the area between the frame rails.

Sent from the middle of nowhere

That is the plan. Kind of like the bottoms of the TAG bumpers. And also I've contemplated a single prerunner style bullbar.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well i finally decided to do something about my right axle not staying in the differential. pulled the right axle tube and found a broken snapring, trust washer and shim. So im guessing ill have to order them from the dealer because i don't think O'reilys or Napa will have these parts.

Also went to the hunting camp today and snapped a few pics.