Hunter's 97 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It bugs me its rake is insane! Hey man, this is stupid but if you get a chance can you measure the height of your truck at the highest point of the cab? Trying to see if it will fit in my garage after I lift it! lol

Mine still fits in mine barely so you should be ok. If your only going 4" over where you are now you will be fine.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Can you post a pic of the block? And did you ever decide on 1.5" spacers? I want to go that route as well. According to Andrew, he said that I wouldn't rub with 2" lift and 31's :shrug:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Can you post a pic of the block? And did you ever decide on 1.5" spacers? I want to go that route as well. According to Andrew, he said that I wouldn't rub with 2" lift and 31's :shrug:

I can snap a pic of my blocks if you'd like. And no I still have my .25" spacers. No problems or loose lugnuts.

No you should have no problems with your lift and 31's. even if you add 1.5" wheel spacers. And it'll look better with the spacers for sure! I would get a set if I were you.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I can snap a pic of my blocks if you'd like. And no I still have my .25" spacers. No problems or loose lugnuts.

No you should have no problems with your lift and 31's. even if you add 1.5" wheel spacers. And it'll look better with the spacers for sure! I would get a set if I were you.

I read in this thread that you were going to get some too ?You still gunna do that? And yes the pic is greatly appreciated!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
No I'm not going to because it will cause my tires to rub the bumper because the spindles already push the wheels out.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score

I agree, I ran 31x10.5's on Appliance Steel Spokes when I was LOWERED 2"s, and the steel spokes stick out quite abit.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
yah i would to only thing is id have to learn how to set them up and stuff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez