How would these look on my truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about getting these tires for my truck:
https://www.treadwright.com/p-116-285-75r16-warden-a-t-b2b-d.aspx

Thoughts? Would they look good? Any chance of rubbing? My current fender heights are 38" in the front and 40.5" in the back. My current tire size is 245/75r16

You must be registered for see images attach

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well they would fit a 4x4 fine. IDK about 2wd, but since you have a 2500 it rides a little higher. I'd be willing to bet they will fit (or require minimal work) and fill it out nicely.

Also, what brand are those headlights? I like them.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I kind of like the way the those 245's look on your truck... Why mess with a good thing?

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
That's a helluva good deal. Looks like a copy of a bfg t/a ko at $100 cheaper. Unsure of the fit though. I'll be looking their way at my next tire purchase though...

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a helluva good deal. Looks like a copy of a bfg t/a ko at $100 cheaper. Unsure of the fit though. I'll be looking their way at my next tire purchase though...

retreads of the BFG's. I personally will never run any after almost being killed by a semi with retreads.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
retreads of the BFG's. I personally will never run any after almost being killed by a semi with retreads.

These are made completely different than semi retreads and are much safer....

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Just remember, semi's have a TON more weight even when unloaded than any truck would.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Doesn't matter. I know how he feels. I get sketched out every time I'm near car batteries and won't touch one without gloves and glasses. When I was little I remember my dad had his face near one when it boiled over and got acid in his eyes.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Even still, A retread is a retread. Same Process, Let me know how you feel after one comes flying through your windshield and just misses your neck by an inch.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Even still, A retread is a retread. Same Process, Let me know how you feel after one comes flying through your windshield and just misses your neck by an inch.

These aren't retreads. Read the description, these specific tires (unlike the majority of Treadwrights) have all new rubber from bead to bead and don't use recycled sidewalls.