How to remove trim pieces?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright, i need to know if theres a specific way or secret to removing the trim around the inside door handle without breaking it. Help!

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The clips hook to outside of the opening @12, 3, 6, & 9 o'clock, so they have to be moved to the inside to release them. I've used pieces of hack-saw blade with the teeth ground off stuck between each clip as I work on the next one. A 1/2' or so wide piece of hard thin plastic will work too, as will some hard, thin cardboard.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
yep. i use small flat screw drivers. simply pry one alittle and with your other hand hold the bezel out from the door panel alittle and move onto the next point and keeping light pressure on it. after the 2nd or 3rd it should come right off. simply use a flashlight between the bezel and handle and you can see 3 of those tabs that go further back. you can see them easily with a flash light!