How to MarkVIII your OBS on a budget..!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

13.1 MPG. came from 9-10mpg previously.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
at 75 for that harness, I'd go with 110 for Nelson Performance's... which is full plug and play, and can be built for whatever fans you want...

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
..! That harness is almost as much as my whole setup... That adapter is almost identical to the mine...

i got the fans for free so i had zero worry about it being overly expensive. Im happy with it. It was extremely easy to wire and took me about an hour, with looming.

$100 total for efans installed? ill take it.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Word... kudos... I heard u can even wire the twin LS1 fans to run low speed for the a/c but sum sort of trigger needs to be mocked up...

rcman989

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking into an easy and cheap way to use a thermostatic switch to turn on my e-fans. Is there anything currently on the motor that will trigger the fan to turn on and off?

To be more precise, will tapping into this temp switch work? (Bottom right of page)http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cd/full.aspx?Page=44

Another probably dumb question. Will a 210 Degree on 195 Degree off thermostat temperature switch work well with a 195 Degree Thermostat?

Last edited: