How much lift on the hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude. Get a body lift if you're going to cheap out. If not its going to ride terribly and ruin your front end.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Never attempt to crank the bars 3", not good on the front end at all, for that wide of wheel you will need more lift, I'd say either get a body lift or 4" suspension, or break out the grinder

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depends on how wore out your tbars are. My 96 i cranked till the keys maxed out and it still only gave me about 2.5". I ran some 32x 10.5s and didnt need to trim, but i had already hacked the fender, bumper, and removed valance. Id say just go for it. If you have to trim, bust out a grinder.
You must be registered for see images

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Depends on how wore out your tbars are. My 96 i cranked till the keys maxed out and it still only gave me about 2.5". I ran some 32x 10.5s and didnt need to trim, but i had already hacked the fender, bumper, and removed valance. Id say just go for it. If you have to trim, bust out a grinder.
You must be registered for see images

Yikes, way to much crank

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Flipped the balljoints and never replaced one again, or anything else for that matter. Ran it 50000 miles like that

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Flipped the balljoints and never replaced one again, or anything else for that matter. Ran it 50000 miles like that

Flipping the balljoints only corrects the upper balljoint but that's still to much crank on cvs, tierods, and lower balljoints

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It wasnt that bad man. If it was terrible i would have blown apart cvs like nothing. Like i said, my bars were worn out badly.