How man exhaust systems have you had?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
Stock exhaust when purchased.
Summit Racing SUM-689350 dual in/dual out cat back exhaust. 3" tail pipes required relocating spare. I didn't like that so I cut the tails after the rear diff (dumped).
Later I had 2.25" tails installed with 3.5" tips under rear bumper.
A few years later, a Flowmaster 50 series 2.25" dual in/dual out replaced Summit muffler.
Eventually I cut the tails before they bent to the direction of the rear bumper and installed 22" long, 3" diameter, Cherry Bomb stainless tips exiting behind the rear tires.

Sounds and looks perfect to me.

I tried to get a driving sound clip this morning but it came out like crap.

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have swapped mufflers 3 times. I went from stock to a welded thrush. It was really only a tiny bit louder and only at certain RPMs. Then I went to a magnaflow xl and it was better but still very quiet and didn't have any growl at all. Now I went to a Jones Full Boar SS that is basically a copy of a normal high flow magnaflow but only cost 35 bucks. I am very pleased with it but I think I want to go with a 3 or maybe 3.5 inch tail pipe since mine is just the stock 2.75 inch pipe

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
2. stock then spintech muffler and turndown. I was happy at first but I think a flowmaster 40 is in order.

karl02

Reaction score
I just replaced the stock with Flowmaster 10 series. I want something loud, and I got a good deal on this muffler at http://4wheelonline.com. Love the sound but I'm thinking of replacing it since my friend is selling a Borla catback for cheap.