horsepower #s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zackyg

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much horsepower estimated will a throttle body spacer, full header back exhausts without cats and maybe a chip add to to a stock 305tbi

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I can't tell ya, but since you're doing the tbi spacer, I'd suggest doing the 1/4" injector spacer while you have your tbi off. It's a cheap way to increase the airflow a bit, if you decide to do it, remove the passenger side fuel line adaptor instead of driver's side, getting the driver's side back on is a PITA!!! Another good way to unlock airflow is to delete the air cleaner spacer, but make sure to either plug the line, or reroute it to another vacuum source(like a tap in the base of the air cleaner).

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I can't tell ya, but since you're doing the tbi spacer, I'd suggest doing the 1/4" injector spacer while you have your tbi off. It's a cheap way to increase the airflow a bit, if you decide to do it, remove the passenger side fuel line adaptor instead of driver's side, getting the driver's side back on is a PITA!!! Another good way to unlock airflow is to delete the air cleaner spacer, but make sure to either plug the line, or reroute it to another vacuum source(like a tap in the base of the air cleaner).
Getting rid of the spacer is an awesome idea, but just replace line with a breather.