Hoe gone, on to the 89 RCSB 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
And they are all on and rolling nice. Had to crank the bars up 8 turns, this maxed out the passenger side bolt but she rides pretty smooth usually enough. Angles ain't too bad either. But anyway how she's looking now.
You must be registered for see images

Only pic so far more later

Also swapped the dome and both courtesy lights to led last night. Will be doing tag lights soon as well. Also will be ordering the clear dome light cover from LMC just like I did on the Tahoe.

Replacing the ignition cylinder now because it was so worn out that I could crank and fully operate the truck without the key being in the ignition at all.

That Green Jimmy

Looks sick man, has a good stance to it now.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And another update started having issues where it wouldn't start and the battery was dead. Jumped it off drove It to hijack the battery from my 83 then drove it straight to autozone and got everything checked. Battery was good. Alternator however is not. So I guess I'll be getting one of those Monday

That Green Jimmy

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well trans is leaking. Needs pan gasket and gasket between trans and transfer case. But the fluid already smells burnt and I was experiencing some issues with proper shifting. If driven slow and steady she shifts fine but then will hang up. If driven hard will shift late and then hang up and have low rpms and no get up at all. Can drop on 1st and drive up to maybe 3k or better rpm and let off and it feels like it's in neutral. Might just be me. But I'll have to see after I get gaskets done

That Green Jimmy