Hoe gone, on to the 89 RCSB 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its been a while since ive been on here. have an update on this truck. finally got the trans in and everything hooked up and well already have issues with the replacement trans. shifts fine from 1st to 2nd, but then wants to go into neutral when shifting from 2nd to 3rd. initially it would shift but not it just goes into neutral. i havent driven it in a few days cause ive been busy with work and such. but also another issue has come up the driver side window is somehow off track or something goes up fine initially but then only the back will go up and the front gets left behind kinda like its leaning and trying to fall back into the door. had to pull back on it and keep it up just to get it to go all the way up and seal at the top. thats all right now. havent really messed it much in the last month or so.

on another note after wrecking my 83 ive purchased a 2002 tahoe 4wd. really nice truck with higher miles. brand new tires. no pics at the moment as im not on my normal computer or on my phone.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well no luck so far. messed with it a little bit today and drove it again and now it wont shift past second at all. one to two shift is a little slow under lower throttle and slow speeds but under normal driving shifts just fine. im going to try adjusting the cable on the trans just not sure exactly how to yet and that doesnt work or help then im going to sway the cable off the old trans and see how that goes. if nothing still im going to run some seafoam transtune through it and hope for the best.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Swapped on some 245s and tahoe 16s the other night. Currently have her on Craigslist for cheap. Trying to sale fast. Trying to get my hands on a 2000 firebird v6. One owner car 75k miles. Clean as all get out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well sold the Ole girl tonight. Not as much as I would have liked but it's enough for now and out the front yard. Firebird is gone I just did miss it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk