HID lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Yea I didnt realize you two have so much experience with the LMC harnesses.. y'all are exactly right lol.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I didnt realize you two have so much experience with the LMC harnesses.. y'all are exactly right lol.

Guess not, but yes I've had one before for my squarebody. It really was junk so much so that I started to make my own. I never finished it cause I quit driving it though.

Cheap wiring that the insulation was to thick, crappy connections, cheap relays, want me to keep going? :D

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Guess not, but yes I've had one before for my squarebody. It really was junk so much so that I started to make my own. I never finished it cause I quit driving it though.

Cheap wiring that the insulation was to thick, crappy connections, cheap relays, want me to keep going? :D

Yea that's exactly how I feel about em too.... gotta love forums, only place u can go and everyone is an expert and knows all lol.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea that's exactly how I feel about em too.... gotta love forums, only place u can go and everyone is an expert and knows all lol.

If you think it's is a crappy product why in the world would you recommend it? :confused:

A cheap harness is just that, cheap. im not trying to come off as a know it all, but this is an area where I do have experience with both products being discussed right now, do you?

Ya you can save some money with lmc crappy harness. Then you'll have to replace the relays when they quit. Then a connection will work loose an you'll have to fix it. Maybe you'll get lucky when it fires an the wiring will just melt.

Is saving a little money worth that aggravation? Barons harness is bulletproof. I haven't touched it since I installed it, almost a year and a half ago.

:D

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
If you think it's is a crappy product why in the world would you recommend it? :confused:

A cheap harness is just that, cheap. im not trying to come off as a know it all, but this is an area where I do have experience with both products being discussed right now, do you?

Ya you can save some money with lmc crappy harness. Then you'll have to replace the relays when they quit. Then a connection will work loose an you'll have to fix it. Maybe you'll get lucky when it fires an the wiring will just melt.

Is saving a little money worth that aggravation? Barons harness is bulletproof. I haven't touched it since I installed it, almost a year and a half ago.

:D

Settle down ranger Rick, I recommended it because I run one lol.... I'm just giving u a hard time. Sure its a inferior, big pos compared to the "bullet proof" harness.... but for $30 it works pretty darn well for me... which I guess means I'm not only stupid but poor as well for running it :)

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Settle down ranger Rick, I recommended it because I run one lol.... I'm just giving u a hard time. Sure its a inferior, big pos compared to the "bullet proof" harness.... but for $30 it works pretty darn well for me... which I guess means I'm not only stupid but poor as well for running it :)

:wtf:

I never called anyone names anywhere. I'm just trying to help the OP get the best bang for his buck an not be disappointed in his purchases. Nothing aggravates me more than having to redo something I purchased with my hard earned money or buy it twice because the first one was a junky "bargain".

These harnesses are an area where you definitely get what you pay for. From my experiences the Chinese harnesses are a hazard/fire waiting to happen. Good luck with yours...

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive got a 40$ HID set 6000k pure whites off ebay in smoked headlights for 60$ no harness but ehat came with them for the lows and yeah i lost highs but with hid lows . Who the hell ia gonna use the highs. Itll be the same brightness just angeled up. Hids make the truck look alot better imo..
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2