Hey From Alberta!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Name is Tyler and I have a 98 z71 with 78,000 Km (49,000 miles). Bought about a month ago and are starting to mod it, have a few things in mind but nothing major. Let me know what you think!
You must be registered for see images attach

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Probably going to get nerf bars instead of the running boards. Also is there a write-up on how to color match the mirrors?
I would like to lose the mudflaps but I drive on gravel roads frequenly and I want to try and save the paint as much as possible, that's why the running boards are on.

Big Mack Daddy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done it many times, take the mirror off, mask everything you don't want paint on, wax and grease remover, scuff, wax and grease remover, lay a few coats of base to get the desired shade, let dry, a few coats of clear, let dry, then you can wax/buff/whatever to get the level of shine you want.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Welcome from Ontario. Love the blue. Looks like a nice truck.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really low miles (kilometers) on that truck! Looks really clean its an excellent purchase.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, got some plans in my head for the truck and will probably never sell it!