Help with wiring please already searched

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bad97chevy

Reaction score
I have searched and I have not found the info I am looking for. I am putting an ls2 out of a trailblazer into my 97 chevy but in the wiring I have ran into two problems. I repinned the 97 harness and I have added the injectors and moved the cam and crank sensor wiring. The problems are
1. The oil pressure sensor- should I use the ls or the 97. It seems easier to adapt the 97 because the plug is different.
2. On the knock sensors I see where lextech said to add the light blue wire but I have a grey wire on both the knock sensors as they are on the sides of the block. What do I do with these grey wires?

On a side note I am running the transmission that came with the motor and all of the wires are different does anyone know if I can just repin the plugs and it will work or is there more to it?

SierraVortec

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used my original oil pressure sensor with the adapter..i believe it was like m16x1.5 to 1/8" npt. You would hook up the grey wires just the same as you would if they were blue..one for bank 1 and one for bank 2.

And yes you can change the few wires in the plug and it will work. using a 4l70e im assuming? do you originally have a 60e in your truck?