Help me pick wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
So, i have two choices for wheels, need some help choosing, 32x11.5R15 Goodyear MTR's will be mounted on these.

1. 15x8 Appliance Steel Spokes, Currently Plasti-Dipped black, only problem with these is i cant use caps on the front cause the hub sticks out
You must be registered for see images

2. 15x8 73-87 Rally wheels with trim rings and either 73-87 caps or 88-98 caps, painted silver or black.
Silver
You must be registered for see images attach

Black, these are 15x7's but gives you an idea.
You must be registered for see images attach

truck they are going on

You must be registered for see images

thoughts?

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Those Appliance wheels are OLD old school! Where did you ever find those?
I like the rally's, myself. Considered van center caps?
Gotta a 'Q' though. Those rally's that are on your orange truck, when using that style of cap, is it possible to use the original black plastic wheel nut covers, or do those wheels need to have the chrome nuts, such as what's on there now?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
i have two, cant find another two! looking for some for my 94.

Josh, I actually have more than a few of the chrome sport wheels. I know that 2 are tweeked, & I just can't remember which ones. Yea I know. they shoulda been marked! Doh! But I'd be willing to trade ya for some used 275/60-15's (4), or something similar. I have been looking for some used ones as winter shoes, but no-one here has any in decent shape. I want to mount them on some OOBS rally's. If your wrecker buddy has some, maybe we could work something out.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Josh, I actually have more than a few of the chrome sport wheels. I know that 2 are tweeked, & I just can't remember which ones. Yea I know. they shoulda been marked! Doh! But I'd be willing to trade ya for some used 275/60-15's (4), or something similar. I have been looking for some used ones as winter shoes, but no-one here has any in decent shape. I want to mount them on some OOBS rally's. If your wrecker buddy has some, maybe we could work something out.

im also looking for some 275's! lol

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Those Appliance wheels are OLD old school! Where did you ever find those?
I like the rally's, myself. Considered van center caps?
Gotta a 'Q' though. Those rally's that are on your orange truck, when using that style of cap, is it possible to use the original black plastic wheel nut covers, or do those wheels need to have the chrome nuts, such as what's on there now?
traded a kid a crappy tire tach for the set! then i found a 5th one at the dump! so i have 5 all together

it is possible to use the lug nut covers, the actual center caps bolt to the rims.

i thought about the van caps as well, hard to find!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Hahahaha! Too funny!
Damn guys that buy them new, run 'em till they're dead! (raises hand..."Guilty!")
Try finding used 295/50's!
lmfao! mine were bought new by my buddy, had on his corvette rallys on his '89. so i got them second hand, they are BALD!