Help me decipher this lol (body lift/roll pan laws...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I think a step side truck could be in the "roll pan not being legal" ... if i read correctly, "not less than the width of the wheel track distance"... well on the OBS trucks, the roll pan is shorter then the wheels... technicaly. I know that the back of the box line does cover the wheels, but if a cop wanted to be a pr$ck... id look into it man..

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Definatly gonna talk to my local authorities. I know with the x10 wheels and wide tires, some sort of flare will be needed. That's where garden trim comes in play.

I will probably need mud flaps. Something off an old Pete will cover that.

The roll pan isn't a huge issue, but I do love them.

The body lift has to happen though :deal: tired of te crank and block :deal:

Before I can even get a regular sticker, I have to get a new windshield, cats (punched out), park brake fixed (all new cables and hardware) plus a full rebuild of the front suspension. At that time, I'm ditching te blocks and cranking her down a bit.

When I do the body lift, I'm not using the steering extension, in favor of the xj shaft.

I also have to plate my upper and lower cab mounts.

All by may :eek:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Why buy new cats to just gut them out?

Buy some high flows and let them do their job.

Believe it or not, you'll actually feel better about it....

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Why buy new cats to just gut them out?

Buy some high flows and let them do their job.

Believe it or not, you'll actually feel better about it....

I was talking about the $40 dummies. Cats are expensive... However, they do cut down on some of the unwanted rasp with chambered mufflers :hmm:

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lucky to get away with tint. I did for 2 years then 2 tickets in 16 days at $127.50 each, 70% (stock) is limit I had 12% lol. Lift here is max height and max width if its smaller than 13'6" x 8'6" and has lights its legal.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Your laws are similar to our laws. I got puked over in my Jeep in 09 and got illegal bumper height front and rear, illegal frame height, and inadequate spash guards. Grand total of $3,500 in fines and mandatory court appearance. Haha stupid state cops. The judge didn't know what to do. She had to ask the states attorney is this a valid violation. charges were dropped with photo proof of fixed problems. In other words I took photos of my jeep on 205/60/15 tires bahahaha

Crewcab Steve