help deciding on wheels.

which wheels look the best?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well ooooooookkkkk then

Misunderstanding I assume? I didnt mean anything personal by that. I would have them If i personally thought they looked good. I think they are NBS thing. Thats why I have them on my duramax and not my OBS truck.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Misunderstanding I assume? I didnt mean anything personal by that. I would have them If i personally thought they looked good. I think they are NBS thing. Thats why I have them on my duramax and not my OBS truck.

Did someone say Duramax? :lol: Pic's now!!!!!

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
so Im gonna have this problem again here soon. I bought a set of 20's for my duramax, and im thinking about splashing down the 18's onto old blue. My 33x12.5 tires are back ordered for the 20's for now, but pretty soon im gonna be deciding between the 16's it has now, and the 18s that it could possibly have. here is a picture of the wheels and tires. Might get some 35's for the 18's and see if they will fit under my blue truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

I didn't look at this page :lol: Looks Great!

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks. Its going to have these 20's here soon. Back to the question at hand. Should I stick with the 16's once again, or put the 18's and 33s off my duramax onto my older truck?