help deciding on wheels.

which wheels look the best?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so the chrome wheels have brand new 305/70r16 tires on them and i think the truck looks pretty mean with them. the pictures dont do them much justice. the other rims are 17s and have like 40 percent 285/70r17s on them. the 17s are usually on my d max but im looking at getting a set of 18s for it. my question to you guys is what looks better on this truck? i will end up selling one of these sets of wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i also like the 17s but in the back of my mind i know ill never had to buy another set of tires for the 16s cause they are brand new and ill be buying a 1200 dollar set of tires in the future for the 17s. this truck gets about 3000 miles a year on it.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I like the first picture better than the last picture. I think they fit the look of the truck better.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I seen on American Hot Rod some guy had some one off wheels from Asanti they sure make some nice wheels but thats tomuch mula for me. I like the some ofthe newer wheels that GM has now like the 20" to bad they don't fit on my 5 lug truck.
Good luck! Roland

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My vote goes for the first pic! But im sort of biased towards Chrome rims, still not a huge fan of black wheels personally.