Hello, they status is Noobie.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corster

Reaction score
Hello All,

I was recently gifted a K2500 from a family member who bought it new. Was used to haul hay/straw until his retirement.

Will be looking to update the wheels and tires, then some other general maintenance. Lots of questions to come.

Previously I was driving a '03 GMC Yukon, but this is my first full size truck. Will come in handy when I haul my 64 Corvair Spyder Vert around for body work. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Corster

Reaction score
Pretty original, up on blocks right now due to a rusty rocker. Transaxle is rebuild, rebuilding the original turbo engine for it right now. I race it when I can. :)

Macfluke

I didn't see a Possum!
Reaction score
Greetings... that's a nice looking vert you got there... my sister had a 65 Corvair Monza years ago and that thing leaked more oil than it ever burned...

Corster

Reaction score
Greetings... that's a nice looking vert you got there... my sister had a 65 Corvair Monza years ago and that thing leaked more oil than it ever burned...

Yeah, simple o-ring job usually takes care of that. With the new Viton o-rings, they last a life time.

Thanks for the welcome all.

Corster

Reaction score
Yep, just a little rust issue under the doors to take care of. Was usually stored inside during the winters. Need to replace the carpet, but otherwise interior is just as nice.

Right now it has just over 100K miles. Engine block was replaced at 65K due to hydraulic issue when coolant seeped into the cylinders while being stored over a winter. Just ran out of warranty too, so he put in the replacement himself.