Hello the United Kingdom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
What are my plans? Right now my plan is getting running sweet then get a bit more power for street fun and upsetting people.

Probably a respray(red paint fades and annoys me) and reupholster the interior. Would like to build a custom centre console to house some subs and a decent head unit.

There is a bit I want to do but it depends if I get chance and time.

I hear ya here buddy,time is the reason my 91 isnt done lol sounds like a pretty fun project though! Not much performance wise for 350TBIs,if you wanna build a street sleeper,i recommend a 5.3 LS engine

RedChevUK

Reaction score
I'm not looking for all out performance. I will replace the TBI with carb and run a TPS off the linkage for the transmission. It's my daily driver so I can't be messing with engine swaps and stuff. I'm tempered to run a new aftermarket ECU so I can tell the engine to ignore certain sensors that piss around with running.

I want to run a blower but the transmission is a stand alone year and I don't want to try and find a 1995 replacement in the UK.

I may end up eventually building my own 350 and then get a trans. It's currently auto but I would prefer a manual. Then there is G80 rear end I need to deal with.

It's all a money vs time vs effort kinda thing.

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
I'm not looking for all out performance. I will replace the TBI with carb and run a TPS off the linkage for the transmission. It's my daily driver so I can't be messing with engine swaps and stuff. I'm tempered to run a new aftermarket ECU so I can tell the engine to ignore certain sensors that piss around with running.

I want to run a blower but the transmission is a stand alone year and I don't want to try and find a 1995 replacement in the UK.

I may end up eventually building my own 350 and then get a trans. It's currently auto but I would prefer a manual. Then there is G80 rear end I need to deal with.

It's all a money vs time vs effort kinda thing.
Yepp i know the feeling all too well lol. Finding a 95 4L60 is hard enough in the states,i couldnt imagine finding one across the pond. Go for an nv4500 if you decide to go manual,i cant help ya on the rear end though lol

RedChevUK

Reaction score
It' worse than that. Being the K2500 it's the 4L80e. I am tempted to ditch the auto sooner rather than later. As much as I like the laziness of auto I miss the control of a manual. I had a 94 Astro conversion van before this truck and that was [censored] in the bad weather.

The pozi rear is nice but I doubt it would take the punishment of more torque.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As it turns out it has been posted before by Gothicsera which is who I bought the truck from.

A-Ha! Now everything makes sense. The building looked just as familiar to me as the truck, I'm pretty sure she posted some pics of her LQ9 swapped Camaro in front of that same shop door.

RedChevUK

Reaction score
Certainly did. I've seen that and I can confirm it is a real decent car. Think it was running low 13's when I saw it. When I get round to buffing the paint I will sort out some decent pics up to date pics.