Hello the United Kingdom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedChevUK

Reaction score
Hello guys.
Earlier this year I bought a 1995 K2500 ECSB with the 350 tbi in victory Red. I will try and upload some pics when I work out how.

View media item 31518
Since I've decided not to use Facebook all that much anymore I will be posting for help on here.

Cheers
Jay

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, nice looking truck. There are a lot of helpful, knowledgeable and talented folks here willing to help.

Did you buy the truck in the UK or purchase it and have it shipped over? It's cool to see these trucks in other parts of the world!

RedChevUK

Reaction score
Hey.

I bought in the UK. I think is has been here for a few years as the windscreen wiper recall hasn't been completed(not registered as complete with GM)

Right now it just isn't idling properly. It's hunts and stalls.

She will have some money spent on her with me.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I swear ive seen that exact pic on this forum before... Maybe an old owner lol. Nice truck!

RedChevUK

Reaction score
It's very possible. Since I don't take many pics I've been using the ones from the previous owner. I have added GoRhino nerf bars so my short ass can get in and out.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome! I agree, that picture looks very familiar.

RedChevUK

Reaction score
Thanks guys. As it turns out it has been posted before by Gothicsera which is who I bought the truck from.

She posted a misfire issue and I can confirm this is still an on going issue. I'm not entirely sure it's actually a misfire so I have a new TPS, IAC and O2 to put it the truck and see what is going on. It bucks down and seems to over compensate by fuel dumping then leaning out it repeats this until it stalls. If all else fails I will get a constant reading ALDL connector and monitor the ECM. If it is still playing up I plan on swapping to carb with a new dual plane intake manifold, mild street cam and a new MSD ignition. That will pretty much elminate most of what the issues could be. Anyone know what the total timing for a stock engine should be? Will check that too. I also read somewhere there are 2 CTS that could need replacing.

Will post another thread in the correct place at some point.

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
Try the coolant temp sensors. The one in my 91 4.3 has a broken clip on it so it likes to come unplugged from time to time. When it comes unplugged it'll run like garbage,smoke like crazy and bucks like a wild horse lol. With the new CTSs it should run like a champ,what are your plans for that big beautiful red *******? Lol
By the way,welcome from Ohio!

RedChevUK

Reaction score
What are my plans? Right now my plan is getting running sweet then get a bit more power for street fun and upsetting people.

Probably a respray(red paint fades and annoys me) and reupholster the interior. Would like to build a custom centre console to house some subs and a decent head unit.

There is a bit I want to do but it depends if I get chance and time.