Hello From Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for joining, it's great to have you here

Tony

Charlton

Reaction score
Naw im one of the lucky one's im from Bastrop. Never in my life i seen it flood so bad here over 20 inches of rain. Did it get bad where you are?
I live on Turkey Creek Lake. It's rising about two foot every 24 hours. I don't think it will make it to my house but this is the highest I have ever seen it. Our road my go under though.

Charlton

Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcomes. I started doing ball joint replacement today. Started on driver side. Still had original ball joints. Got the old ones off and by the time I got my ball joint press tool figured out for install, it had gotten dark and I had the red ass so I am gonna finish that job tomorrow.

Chicano_Z71

Reaction score
I live on Turkey Creek Lake. It's rising about two foot every 24 hours. I don't think it will make it to my house but this is the highest I have ever seen it. Our road my go under though.
Dang here's some images around my area. Also i seen so many little cars attempt water that know they cant make only to stall out and try to cranking it.:nono:

You must be registered for see images attach

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. .

I was wondering is there any whiskey barrels in your home town and do you know the cost the reason is I wouldn't mind placing one in my bed of my truck and use it as a cooler my buddy had one on his truck it sure keeps ones drinks and stuff cold he just made a door on the top and mounted barrel on it's side??

My truck is a F/S 1993 GMC shortbed.