Hello and thanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2drhoe93

Reaction score
First off quick hello, I'm a Bay Area Cali resident just got my first obs 2 door 93 blazer/Tahoe. They've been my favorite truck for a really long time came across this one for gas money so I'm hoping once DMV gives me the go ahead I can thrash. Bought the truck with no trans in it but the tbi 350 looks factory fresh with new head gaskets. That should be sold this weekend lol. Plans after DMV paperwork are; 2wd the front end, and lower it. Not necessarily slammed but even and low to no tire gap. 5.3/4l60e swap. I'd like to replace the dash mine is blue, brittle, and busted. 3 b's I can't stand! I'd love to get a definitive answer as to what it would take to put some tbss components on this thing. They are in abundance out here and I would love to call this "obs tbss" as in obs Tahoe/blazer super sport. As of now it's just a bunch of words! Sorry no pics as of yet but she's green with the silver rocker and nonmatching wheels!

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Welcome!

sounds like you have a little bit of work to do. maybe start a build thread so we can follow along.

big fan of 2 door Blazers.

2drhoe93

Reaction score
Love 2 doors. If you start a build thread Ill follow along.

I would love to start a build thread but I'm still doing extensive research as to what I want to do. Ultimate goal is a tbss rear end, 2wd the front, lower it, lsx, ebony interior and maybe a dash swap