Heater will not blow out air.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay so I have researched this quite a bit. I have had a problem with my truck and car, sadly the same day. Both vehicles have stopped blowing out heat whenever it should. The car (2007 Mazda 6s) still blows out heat when accelerating but not whenever at a stoplight. The truck (98 chevy k1500) does not blow out at all no mater what setting they are on with both vehicles (manual 1-4 / low - high; manual switch). I do assume it is probably the blower motor for both vehicles, but before I drop money into both of the vehicles I though i'd get your opinions on it. Should I just replace both blower motors on the vehicles? or is there something else I should look at before I spend my money on the blower motors? Any ideas or thoughts are very much appreciated, Thanks.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also I should have mentioned (incase anyone knows about Mazdas here). The heat will not blow out whenever it is not in re-circulation mode. My car is odd, and randomly it switches between the two. Once it's not on that setting I will have no heat at all.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
For the 400 I would say it is the switch. I have replaced that ******* 4 times and next time I will be ripping out the wiring and motor, replacing it, and installing relays.