Headlight Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
So one of my idiot friends broke one of my headlight covers.

I started reading on headlights with black internals, but everyone says they suck because of black reflective materials being used.

So I started reading on TYC Elegantes, and of course everyone says they suck.

So all of these aftermarket projectors, headlights everyone has something horrible to say.

Thus the reason I went to headlight covers, I can take them off easily and keep my stock headlights that never let anyone down.

So WHAT are a decent set of black headlights that people can agree are any god damn good?

Im not looking to spend a fortune, maybe 60-70 bucks w/ corner lights!

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It seems hard to find a decent set... I don't want to waste $ on any ebay cheapies either.

White98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, cuz I was thinking of buying some off of Ebay. Mine are old, seals bad, etc......., plus I'd like something different than stockies.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just picked up a set like you are talking about. Lenses are all clear, backing is black. But the actual headlights have a chrome reflector just around the bulb. I'd rather it be all black, but I need to see at night, lol. Paid $65, got them off ebay. I'll find the seller if you need me to.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I just picked up a set like you are talking about. Lenses are all clear, backing is black. But the actual headlights have a chrome reflector just around the bulb. I'd rather it be all black, but I need to see at night, lol. Paid $65, got them off ebay. I'll find the seller if you need me to.

Could you please?

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i got a set of ebay ones

You must be registered for see images attach

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really anzo ones are the best "smoked" ones you can get

check out stylin trucks for them, or if you want clear then tyc are the way to go

now i got a set of ebay "smoked" ones and i like them, just dont like how much they stick out of the grill

ill see if i can find a pic of in a few min

but theres from styling are the best smoked headlights you can get

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/d...7625/anzoa1r111100driverandpassengerside.aspx

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are the ones I just bought. No pics, can't install till next spring. But when I do I will be putting in these + 55w Hi HID's 35w HID's Lows and Fogs, all 4500k with Mean Greens Heavy Duty harness with the "6 HI Mod". Should be pretty bright, lol.