Headache Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skylersa

Reaction score
Hey hawk eye, sorry about the wait. I had my 4l60e rebuilt with a lot of goodies, but after a mess of things, its back for mechanic's mistake involving my oil pressure switch's wires being between the bell housing and the block. I will get some measurements posted on here when I get it back tomorrow or thursday

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Heres mine
You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Any way you could find the dimensions on this taylor?

Yah what do you need? I can measure it this weekend its just sitting in my yard lol

sent from my outdated S3

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
Yah what do you need? I can measure it this weekend its just sitting in my yard lol

sent from my outdated S3

Shrader is building me one this week and we need the angles, the width and the height, but if you can't get to it this week thats's fine we'll try to figure it out haha

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You can go grab it amn copy it lol but i wont be home till this weekend

sent from my outdated S3

Last edited:

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Shrader is building me one this week and we need the angles, the width and the height, but if you can't get to it this week thats's fine we'll try to figure it out haha

This may help:

#1 70 inches
#2 55 Inches
#3 21 inches
#4 55 Inches

I also measured from back of roof to middle of door which came out to 40 inches. I chose this placement for the Carr low profile light bar that i may wind up adding in front of the roof rack for the front to attach to. Unless it will be strong enough to free stand over top of the cab without it touching it. Im guessing if 2-3 inches are added to the height for #3 it may have enough clearance to account for cab movement when the truck is flexed on the trail

Since i wasnt quite sure what you wanted for #1 i also measured from box rail to box rail and got 63 inches on that measurement.