Have I posted a pic lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
Yeah I need to get that thread started. This truck is nowhere near what it was LOL.

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
I'll give you a quick run down of just the last two years. 383 Stroker, Vortec heads, z28 springs, flat top pistons, professional products air gap dual plane intake, race built TH400 with stage 2 shift kit and B&M 2000rpm holeshot stall converter, Heddman long tube headers, 3"exhaust, pipes in the bed, New axles, bearings, seals, Richmond 4.56 gears, Yukon grizzly locker, 35x14.50 Super Swamper Boggers, 800 watt Pioneer satellite stereo system. Factory air. LOL

That's skipping a bunch of little stuff like the B&M ratchet shifter and the Holley 670 Street Avenger but you get the gist. I've had the truck 12 years and I've spent 12,000 on it just over the last 2 years. :)

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
And just in case the pipes "in the bed" is confusing ......

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
LIKE A FREAKING HARD ON!

Well, if you're a gear head mud bog racer and you don't mind your skull expanding at steady throttle around 35mph LOL