has anybody ever got there seats recovered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
has any body ever got there 95-98 60/40 split bench seats recovered and if so do you have any pics

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
It's cheaper an more common to find people either use seat covers or find another bench or buckets with matching color

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i know, there is three local automotive upholstery shops but i havent even aked them how much it will cost becuase i know it will be something crazy.but im just wondering if anybody here has ever done it. its very hard for me to find good used seats that arnt worn out and torn,and absolutely filthy.i have read the threads about the bucket seat alternatives but again those bonneville seats are very hard for me to find

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Not a fan of Bonnie buckets myself, when I talk of buckets I mean stock buckets. The prices to have your original seat be redone is why i say to look through yards and Craigslist. They can be found untorn, dirty? Most likely but that's why there's cleaning solutions out there.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

Last edited:

Andrew89/98

Reaction score
Thank man. $460 He did it in two days or so. He said it's a pain in the ass with cloth. Cloth material is glued on so when you try and remove the old stuff, some of the foam comes up with it.