Hammerhead armor bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone have any review of these bumpers

They are american made. And on huge discount right now on manufacturers website. $2557 shipped for front and rear bumper

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I never heard of them. But with a massive discount they are $2500?!?! Love to see price without the discount. More than I paid for my truck....

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never heard of them. But with a massive discount they are $2500?!?! Love to see price without the discount. More than I paid for my truck....
aftermarket bumper selection for gmt400 is quite small, this is the only company that i found that makes a front and rear bumper. i found a reseller of them that would have ran about 3200 for both. on the manufacturers website, the full retail is 3800

not a fan of the ranch hand look, they stick way to far out from the front, move is cheapr, but requires assembly and doesnt make a rear bumper

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link that shows “both” for that price? When I looked at site I only saw them being sold individually for about that price.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link that shows “both” for that price? When I looked at site I only saw them being sold individually for about that price.

usa25 is memorial day code and the front/rear discount is automatically added
You must be registered for see images attach

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These guys have some sweet bumpers....IMO...

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These guys have some sweet bumpers....IMO...

So many options, would definitely run more once you add all the things you want. The tire carrier is quite appealing