Half doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
A/C haha took that out when i did my sas lol. yea n i guess i will be the half door project. ill make sure to take lots of pics of my work!

Reaction score
ok well i did one today lol.
here is what i did.
You must be registered for see images attach

i cut where i wanted with my cutoff wheel and some saw saw help decided to use 2x4 and plywood cause i an gonna make a harm rest out of some mossy oak fabric i have left from some kitchen chairs i did. lol everyone said that the sheet metal gets hot well this way it won't. plus it dont got to be fancy its a off road truck. still needs a good coat of paint! but i don't think it looks to bad i ain't no pro just a redneck.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I see where you are going, but it might have looked a little "smoother" if you had just lowered the bottom window sill and left the rest of the upper window frame in place.

Oh well, a bush truck only has to be so "pretty" I guess.

:)

Reaction score
The upper parts was al bent to sit cause I got the doors from a truck that was rolled over that's why I cut them. Had no glass or anything but I know what u mean

Reaction score
did some more work on the doors try n make em look better.

used old tonneau cover material! n even made myself a nice lil place to put stuff!

Attachments

• CAM00005.jpg
    CAM00005.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 47