haha made my truck diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea. The more and more I've been thinking about it the Cummins swap would be sooo worth it, but I think I will end up going with the LS gen3 just because my gas mileage isn't bad at all and I'd def want to keep it all GM. If I did a diesel I'd def want a duramax and that would take an army of knowledge, info, $$$$....

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. If my 5.7 went out I would want to swap with a 24 valve cummins, but it takes money.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. If my 5.7 went out I would want to swap with a 24 valve cummins, but it takes money.

First off I'm not tryin to sound like a dick but I just don't see what is so special about dodge and cummins. The trucks don't look good IMO and the cummins sound like a tractor chuggin marbles. If I could throw any diesel in my tuck I'd want a LBZ Duramax. I've always been a chevy kid and sorry to all you dodge fans out there it's just not my thing.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Solid94 I'm with you on that. I sure don't respect dodge but CUMMINS is THE diesel engine. It's like the Allison of transmissions. It could be the best in the world though and it wouldn't matter, I'd still want that LBZ duramax under my hood :handshake:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
First off I'm not tryin to sound like a dick but I just don't see what is so special about dodge and cummins. The trucks don't look good IMO and the cummins sound like a tractor chuggin marbles. If I could throw any diesel in my tuck I'd want a LBZ Duramax. I've always been a chevy kid and sorry to all you dodge fans out there it's just not my thing.

Lol, Ill take the Cummins over the Izuzumax any day.