Grilles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've always liked the GMC '94+ sealed beam grilles. And they look amazing when they are color matched. The regular '88-'93 grilles look great too when they have quad headlights.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
My grills

original.

You must be registered for see images attach

1st 94+ Chevy grill with polished bowtie and polished inserts.

2nd 94+ Chevy grill with black bowtie and black inserts.

and the current grill 94+ GMC grill with black insert and maroon bowtie.

how do you go about putting that insert in that gmc grille? i have a gmc grille on my 88 chevy and want to mount a nbs bowtie in the middle and that plastic gmc support is in the way

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Where did you get those smoked corners droppedas?

I got them from a show back in 05 when i first got the truck. They are discontinued. Id love to find another set cause one of mine the stem broke but I have a ton of other crappy stock sets kicking around. Ill reglue it but Yeah If you ever find a set grab them they are extremely hard to find.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
how do you go about putting that insert in that gmc grille? i have a gmc grille on my 88 chevy and want to mount a nbs bowtie in the middle and that plastic gmc support is in the way

We cut out the grey plastic and then you have to drill holes in the top of the grill ( like where the hood rests) and put in some wood screws . Not fancy but it worked . As for the bowtie he just used some all-thread with some nuts and washers

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know where billet grilles are available for the sealed beam grilles? Or atleast know where a universal kit is sold that might work?