Grilles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the painted ring
You must be registered for see images attach

Maybe this with the ring painted

Talking about my 2wd suburban btw

I apologize if anybody is seeing their own vehicles. I have been saving for about 7 years.

Last edited:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a GMC grille for my Suburban. I need to get it painted. I'm seriously considering a black painted ring with a black powdercoated billet insert.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a GMC grille for my Suburban. I need to get it painted. I'm seriously considering a black painted ring with a black powdercoated billet insert.

Like grille this but black with a black ring?

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like the way this one looks:

They did a damn good job of copying the 1990 GMC Transcend concept truck:

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I loved this truck when I first saw it. Probably one of the top 10 GMT400 trucks ever. This truck was cutting edge when it was introduced almost 20 years ago. I am no fan of yellow, but it works on this truck. There were many subtle mods on this truck, like the custom taillights/tailgate, widened bed sides, electric headlight covers, etc, etc. IIRC that grille shell was all metal on that truck too.

My favorites are:
1994+ GMC with chrome ring and speed insert (I guess I'm a little impartial to this one - the StreetWerks bumper cover really sets it off):
You must be registered for see images

1988-1993 Chevy with Phantom insert:

1994+ Chevy with Speed Insert:

Oddly enough I like the '94+ GMC W/T grille as well - only on lifted trucks that are a little ratty. It gives them some attitude. I've seen a few that I really thought looked good.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am not a huge fan of the yellow truck, too many curves for a square truck. Phantom grills are awesome, but I don't care for the GMC phantoms.

I do like that 94 speed insert, I am trying to picture it on the burb with painted corners. I also am going to be keeping my trim on the sides, I still have a very light shadow from the pinstripe even after buffing.

The painted to match emblem has always caught my eye as well. (One of my favorite trucks)

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
My front end is one of the fav things on my truck I painted my inserts black the other day Ill get em back in this week

also love the phantoms gmc and chevy or gmc 30 bar with a smoothie bumper