Grill Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95_bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a used grill guard i dont need anymore, still in good shape. $50 pick up only. im off 249 & louetta you can also call or txt 713-574-0102.

thanks
Josh

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

95_bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i been asking for 75 on craigslit for the past month and now i just want it out of my garage. it came with the truck so its free money for me.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hear you I went through the same exact scenario. Brushguards have sort of quieted on popularity since 05 or so but doesn't mean they aren't extremely function-able.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Sold mine 2 yrs ago for $150.00. The guy had to have it and I had to take it off my truck to give it to him :)

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I have bought 3 and sold 2 grille guards for this truck. I can never make up my mind. Still have a baja style guard in my garage. Good luck with the sale. Who knows, maybe it won't sell and you'll end up wanting to put it back on the truck!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man something like this isn't something you will likely sell on here unless there's a member local to you, which is unlikely bc this forum is still very young...Craigslist with the picture and I guarantee it'll be gone by the weekend. I put my tan cloth seats on here, not 1 response. Put them on craigslist with a pic and had 3 guys racing to get them the next day for $100 no one even tried to come off my price.