Grandpa's 1995 C1500 Reborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Looks good Scott! How much bigger is the glass compared to the stock ones? Did u take pics of the install?

I did not. I had the camera then started working and completely forgot. I'll snap a pic of the glass size difference.

I just had to drill holes in the door, trim some of the base, trim part of the metal bracket, notch the metal bracket so the wiring could enter the truck in the stock location, reuse the old gasket, use old sway bar end links as spacers on the studs and bolt them down. oh and wire them (gm uses 4 wires, dodge uses 3 wires)

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
for millionth time :lol: I am haha, except for pictures because then it's like "woah dodge mirrors on a chevy!" haha

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Do the mirrors shake a lot when driving down the road?

oh yes. to the point that if I can't fix that, I might just sell them. I want to go back to stock mirrors since I want the truck back to stock-ish but still. I've gotten used to them shaiking while down but flipped out, it's unbearable