Got a lot of info off this site, thank you all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bentwrenches

Reaction score
Found this site from another, can't exactly remember, glad to see posts from so many people that still love these old trucks. My crew: '97 GMC Suburban, 285,000 on the odometer and still running strong. Moved a Boss 8' plow from my '02 Sierra 2500 HD to it last year. Had the old Fisher with Hydraulic pump before that, I love plowing snow with the Burb, put a Yukon posi-trac in it 2 years ago, it's practically unstoppable. My weekend dog taxi, beer runner, parts runner, canoe hauler, hunting truck.
The '02 was bought because of the Boss plow, it was useless as a plow truck without 600lbs of sand in the back. Found out the G80 differential had G as in ghosted, swiped the Powertrax locker out of the dually since that had bit the dust a couple years ago. Moved the plow to the Burb to replace the outdated Fisher. Now the '02 is grocery getter / farm truck lol.
The dually is a '97 Chevy C3500. Original 6.5 diesel succumbed to the head and mains cracking they are famous for. Truck was rode hard, put away wet too many times before I got it. Still gave me six good years of pulling horse trailers and gooseneck equipment trailer. Currently a project on the list of many projects...

You must be registered for see images attach