Got a 144 for the 95!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
um... what??

fast 95, get some GD videos of this thing up!! and you need to change your user name to Faster 95 now..
I had it to the track yesterday, its not as fast as last years N/A runs, i have a fuel issue that is causing me greif. Its a learning process, but i'll get it figured out for sure.

Going to sell off that air gap intake?
Yea once i get the S/C dialed in and running to its potential.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome man! Get that thing on a dyno! I had no idea you were running a carb on that truck!

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fuel pump went out this evening, that is the second Holley pump i have burnt up.
Lol, Mike it had a v6 in it when i bought it, i only drove it for 3 days then pulled the motor and did the swap. To hear it in person, you wouldent picture this truck with this motor, sounds like it belongs in a drag car. Its shocking to most people when i pop the hood and they see a carburated 350 instead of a Vortec.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet! that is nice, do you have a boost gauge to see what psi its actually supplying?

did you just end up getting a shorter filter for it to fit under the hood?

looks great.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can only imagine...

I know this video is a little older (different tails and chrome rockers are still on) but damn does it sound amazing when I put on my headphones and turn up the volume!

http://www.streetfire.net/video/c1500-dyno-run_192980.htm

That was before the roller conversion, it has a much bigger cam in it now. Thats how it looked when i bought it, but i think its cleaner now.

sweet! that is nice, do you have a boost gauge to see what psi its actually supplying?

did you just end up getting a shorter filter for it to fit under the hood?

looks great.
Thanks, i put a boost gauge on the pillar and it says it makes 5lbs of boost, as for the filter it is the same one i had on it before, i just bought a drop base for it. I actually think it might sit a hair lower that it did before.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Lol, you dont have anything to be jealous of, your truck is beautiful! CLEAN and tasteful no doubt.

Yes I do Your truck is clean, has a motor that I would kill to have. My trucks not as clean as it looks in the pics. Shes getting there though. Has some dings and dents, and scratches. Shes getting the rust fixed very soon I hope. I havent drivien it since october.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Out of the dozens of your pics, i have never once seen any rust. Lol you must be good with the camera angles, but i'm not one to nitpic someones stuff just to look for flaws either.