Gorgeous 1997 Z71 ECSB relatively low miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Wow! The perfect color, blue interior, and a third door. If it it had the F44 and G80 codes, it would be my ideal 1/2t.

SierraVortec

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
may look clean lol but i wouldnt consider that relatively low miles

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
may look clean lol but i wouldnt consider that relatively low miles
To rephrase that: relatively low miles for around here:pp: seems like people in the this state will drive a good truck until the wheels fall off.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a one year only color I believe. Looks like a nice truck, little too high on the price.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
That's a one year only color I believe. Looks like a nice truck, little too high on the price.

yes, one year only. that's asking price, doesn't mean cash price! worth a premium, one way or another.

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To rephrase that: relatively low miles for around here:pp: seems like people in the this state will drive a good truck until the wheels fall off.

Definitely low miles. Go take a beat around the crown vic community sometime. Look past the whackers (impersonators that haven't been caught yet), and you'll see cars with 300k,400k+ miles on them.

With gmt400's ive seen a couple in the 400k range but are on a worn out 2nd motor. a handful in the 300's and most in the low to mid 200's.

So i'd say that's average for here :anitoof: